Complete Striking Program Bundle (3 in 1): Heavy Bag Training, High Kick Mobility & Recovery Regimens
Break through your limitations and unlock your body's full potential with our completely follow-along training program:
- Simplify Your Training with a Completely Done-for-You Follow Along Program
- Move Better AND Strike Harder As You Progress Through Each Level within the Program (Fundamental, Intermediate, and Turning Pro)
- Become More Disciplined & Conditioned Than Ever Before with 21+ Hours of Easy-to-Follow, Professionally Taught Workouts
- Become More Flexible Than Ever Before with High Kick Mobility Training
- Recover Faster with Our Follow-Along Flexibility Routines
- Accomplish it All in One-Click: Our Programming Wastes NO Time and Gets STRAIGHT to Work!
Simplify and Level Up Your Solo Training
High Quality Training for the Every Day Person and Ease of Access Typically Land on Opposite Ends of the Spectrum.
We have bridged that gap.
Kick Higher - Strike Harder!
Higher Kicks, Higher Knees, Better Balance and More Powerful Striking!
In addition to its specialized heavy bag skill training, this program is the antidote to the pain that comes from a lack of flexibility.Start Your Training!
We Make it Easy to Stay Disciplined.
The All-in-One Flow of Each Workout:
Dynamic Warm-Up: The workouts begin with a highly engaging dynamic warm-up to get your mind and body primed for training.
Follow-Along Workout: The workouts progress you through heavy bag combinations, tactics & specialized skill training with a coach guiding you throughout the entire workout. The end of each round is superset with mobility drills.
High Kick Flexibility and Recovery: The follow-along post training routine immerses you in the beauty of Thailand's landscape, working to further your flexibility and helping you to come back stronger in your next session.
My movement has developed a lot. It's a top programme. The warm up, workout and flexibility session all link into each other perfectly. Great teaching and progressions through the weeks. Really enjoying it!
- Mark C.
I jumped on this program early. Good quality content. Great graphics, another great program you can continually go back to time and time again. Good investment in myself.
- Andy M.
Did the 4 day a week program this week and really enjoyed it. Started Week 2 yesterday and have the Box and Stab workout today. Warmup programs are all excellent. Gotta admit the full “old man” warmup is my favorite 😂.
- Kevin F.
I love how the videos keep me engaged!!! This is great! I love Muay Thai, but right now I'm really focused on recovery before getting back into it.
The Price - Program Value and Investment
You should know what you are investing into and how we came up with the retail price.
Here are just a few examples of other online programs:
Specialized Program Price ($500 - $1000+): Usually includes group coaching and more specialized programming. Example: Phil Daru
General Fitness Program Price (100$ - 200$): No follow-along workouts or training. Typically one trainer with a general program and tutorial videos. Ex. Most "Instagram Influencers."
Yoga / Mobility Program ($50 - $200): The lower end is usually an entry price point aiming to sell you on the premium (more expensive) progressive program.
Physical Group Membership ($150 - $200 / Per Month) or 1:1 Coaching ($80 - $150 / Hour): Includes general physical and skill training in group setting and specific training in 1:1 coaching.
To combine these resources at just their lowest end would cost upwards of $800+, add to that the experience and investment of the coaches who have spent multiple years traveling to Thailand, competing at the highest level of the sport and the 1,000s of dollars in training costs - that value only multiplies.
Don't worry, we won't charge you anything close to that.
Our Program Value Offer:
With the Complete Striking Program we offer well. . . the complete package. The program combines all the best features of the amazing programs listed above in one easy-to-follow interactive experience:
A Specialized Striking Program: Progressive programming with a specific physical goal for each and every workout. Learn the skills and apply them in training with a single click.
Follow-Along Expert Coaching: Feel the 1:1 coaching experience throughout every workout.
Coaching from someone who has competed at the highest levels of striking. 50+ Fight Veteran and Professional Coach Muay Thai Technician (Full Bio at the bottom of the page) will be in your corner, coaching and motivating you through the skill training presented by elite athletes.
300 Hr. Yoga RYT, MuayThaiYogi will instruct and put you through mobilizing drills in between rounds to enhance your performance. She will then work to get you more flexible and recovered for the next session with follow along flexibility training post-workout. Mia has spent multiple years training in Thailand, crafting mobility drills and flexibility routines for fighters.
(Immersive Bonus) All flexibility sessions are filmed in Ultra 4k HD surrounded by the breathtaking landscape of Thailand.
Lifetime Access: Enjoy the resources and their highly engaging experience for life. The value of this program lies in its quality, ease-of-use, and most importantly, in the fact that it's an investment that you will make for life.
Commit once and access everything the program has to offer (Valued at $800+) at the touch of a button:
About the Creator:
Professional Fighter & Coach: Paul "Reaper" Banasiak
- Current WMC International Champion
- Current WBC North American Champion
- Overall (Pro/Am) Kickboxing / Muay Thai Record 43-9-2 (29 KOs)
- Muay Thai Professional Record 20-3-1 (15 KOs)
- 12+ Years of Competitive Experience and Coaching
- Coached Training Camps & Seminars in the US, England, Costa Rica and Thailand.
- 2x Muay Thai World Champion
- 4x North American National Champion
- Competed at the highest levels of striking as a part of: Lion Fight Promotions, Lumpinee, Glory Kickboxing, WBC, and the Thai Fight - Kard Chuek Championship Tournament. Fought 20x in Thailand, 3x at Madison Square Garden, 3x in Spain, Cambodia, New York City, and Atlantic City.
- Golden Glove Boxing Finalist
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer / Health & Exercise Science Graduate
- Muay Thai Pro Fight Team Coach and Group Class Instructor